Shaving bumps and rashes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have got a rash which has developed into pus from shaving my vagina. I have squeezed the real big lumps and treated it with aloe vera cream and calendula cream but it is just getting worse. what would be the best ointment for me to use please?
Doctor : I think those were shaving bumps
User : i don't want to see a doctor.it is very red and I a
and you were piddling them which got them infected
User : yes
User : what can i do?
You apply Neosporin Ointment over it
User : is that from a chemist?
Doctor : Yes
User : how often please?
Apply it every 8 hrly
for two days
User : thank you :)
and do not apply Calendule
User : oh why?
they interact and the Neosporin may not act
User : ok thankyou very much
IF the problem is not resolved in two days then you have to go for prescription drugs
from the doctor
User : could the fact that i have started the contraception pill make my skin more sensitive?
Might not be
It is pure infection of the skin alone
You have to keep it clean
and do not shave against the growth of the hair
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bumps on penis after shaving
- Big blotchy rash on 1 year old
- Thrush bumps sore infected shaving rash
- How to get big bobs size
- Get rid shaving bumps
- Does flucloxacillin antibiotic cause lightheadedness
- Newborn born with big feets and hands
- Shaved head vaseline bumps
- Antibiotic bactrim with kariva
- Himalaya anti dandruff shampoo side effects
- Boil under big toe
- Antibiotic for pelvicalyceal dilation in babies
- Cabg and antibacterial soap
- Have boils on my big toe
- Shave bumps on face