Sharp pains in kidney area and shoulder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : HELLO
How can i help you?
User : i am having sharp pains in my right kidney area and my right shoulder area when i take deep breaths should i be worried?
Doctor : this is since when?
User : well the kidney area is since a week and shoulder since today
is is only while taking deep breath or does pain appear while other movements also?
User : other movements also
Doctor : than it is mostly muscular in origin
User : meaning?
it is a muscle strain
User : how do i get rid of it?
Doctor : rest
and any painkiller
for a short duration will be sufficient
User : okay so no need to go to the er right?
i think not
you can try a painkiller.
and in 3 to 4 days you should be free from pain
if not than you can visit ER
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sickness lumps on neck sore headcold sweat
- Migraine dizziness abdominal cramping
- Kidney infection shoulder pain
- Abdominal cramps 3 months postpartum
- Sleeping alot with walking pneumonia
- Pain in shoulder blade and kidney areas
- Severe lung hyperinflation pain
- Kidney stones pain in right shoulder
- Simen test
- Impotence in men abdomin cramps
- Sudden sharp pain in kidney
- Sharp pains in kidney area
- Abdominal contraction and not pregnant
- Abdominal cramps no period negative pregnancy test
- Seeing spots cough