Sharp chest pain in left side - Online Doctor Chats
Can you please let me know your age, gender and occupation
Also would like to know the details of the pain.
28, M, BPO
i feel something in my chest is pinching me hard.
i cant take a full breath that time.
Which side of the chest
Since how long
is it all the time or few times in a day?
left side. since years.
i consulted once and the doc told me that muscle groeth. it happens
Was ECG and other tests done?
What is the blood pressure?
when last checked?
i am not pinched sine a year now. i am fine.
It is important to check with a cardiologist
whay did that happen?
A chest Xray, ECG, BP check should be done
as you say it looks to be originating from the muscles around the ribs
when it pinches, i should take short breath.
These are unexplainable chest pains that most often pushed on the coastal muscles
i will consult and Xray, ECG, BP check.
there is no problem right?
It should not be a problem
It seems you moved out of the chat
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gallbladder chest pain left side
- Omega 3 and swollen lip
- Oframax typhoid
- Sharp moving pains in lungs
- Lungs sore at morning smoker
- Mucus in lungs as opacities
- Plasmodium cynomolgi in humans
- Sharp pulsating chest pain left side
- Can the lungs move out spray paint
- Is montek lc medicin is safe during pregnancy
- Chest pain left side women
- Chest pains left side breathing
- Nagging chest pain left side
- Vyvanse excessive sweating
- Metallic taste from lungs