Sexually transmitted diseases,bacterial infection - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I have a question regarding a possible bacterial infection or STD. I have already gone in for a STD test but since Im a bit neurotic, any information now will do.
Doctor : provide your age, gender
User : 24/m I was recently active with someone who was diagnosed with vaginitis (sp?). I had also experienced symptoms of discomfort but all information I find tends to be asymptomatic for males.
Doctor : marital status
User : in a realtionship
Doctor : ok
Doctor : did you used any condoms
User : no. my worry is of course herpes but symptoms so far include itching and a very slight burn which is common with all sort of bacterial/yeast related problems.
User : i was checked today and no sign of warts etc were found.
User : slight inflimation at the bottom of the head of the penis was the only obvious sign.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : do you have any itching
Doctor : any abnormal discharge
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to control hunger before period
- Cortisone injection before ct scan
- Development time of sexually transmitted disease after infection
- Gonorrhea transmitted through towel
- I think i have gonorrhea
- Is morganella a sexually transmitted disease
- Gonorrhea and oral sex
- Onset of gonorrhea symptoms
- Tips to lose weight before concieving
- Grade 3 hamstring strain symptoms
- Stomach cramp and gas before period
- Oral sexually transmitted diseases
- Common sexually transmitted diseases
- Drinking coffee before embryo transfer
- Metallosis and sexually transmitted disease