Sexually transmitted diseases,bacterial infection - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I have a question regarding a possible bacterial infection or STD. I have already gone in for a STD test but since Im a bit neurotic, any information now will do.
Doctor : provide your age, gender
User : 24/m I was recently active with someone who was diagnosed with vaginitis (sp?). I had also experienced symptoms of discomfort but all information I find tends to be asymptomatic for males.
Doctor : marital status
User : in a realtionship
Doctor : ok
Doctor : did you used any condoms
User : no. my worry is of course herpes but symptoms so far include itching and a very slight burn which is common with all sort of bacterial/yeast related problems.
User : i was checked today and no sign of warts etc were found.
User : slight inflimation at the bottom of the head of the penis was the only obvious sign.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : do you have any itching
Doctor : any abnormal discharge
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Taking head bath during pregnancy
- Does bath salt expire
- Development time of sexually transmitted disease after infection
- Warm bath effect on heart
- Take bath at night during pregnancy
- Is morganella a sexually transmitted disease
- Are allergy on elbow and weakness symptoms of std
- How can emptigo symptoms like itching and oozing be cured
- Oral sexually transmitted diseases
- Does vrdl negative and tpha positive affect the foetus
- Common sexually transmitted diseases
- Why having bubble like feeling in vagina after protected intercourse
- What can swollen genital warts be treated with
- Mdpv side effects bath salts irritating vagina
- Metallosis and sexually transmitted disease