Sexually transmitted diseases due to unprotected sex, oral ulcers - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : I recently hooked up with a stranger when i was drunk. We kissed, and she bit my tongue - but there was no tearing of the tissue. I then inserted my fingers into her vagina briefly, and after withdrawing, i put my finger in my mouth briefly. I discovered two days after that I have an ulcer in the inside of my cheek
User : i'm worried that i might have HIV
User : can you tell me what my risk is?
Doctor : give me a minute i will read your history
User : What history?
what is the size of the ulcer
User : about 0.5 cm
User : in diameter
is it painful?
User : not really
i suggest you to get it examined by a dermatologist
User : how will that help? and can you give me an idea of my hiv risk?
Doctor : It can be a an STD
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Female doctor physical exam shaved pubes
- Recurrent oral ulcers
- Do vaginal discharge is an early sign of pregnancy
- Fish doctor and hiv transmission
- Why do my hands and legs sweat a lot
- Mononucleosis oral ulcers
- Dna pcr test window period
- Does scrotal varices cause infertility problems
- Severe oral ulcers causes
- Oral ulcer causes
- Online doctor should sick be whole food
- I am getting white urination is it a problem
- I am gaining weight after taking thyroxin
- Pregnancy with hiv doc
- Hiv oral ulcers