Sexually transmitted diseases due to unprotected sex, oral ulcers - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : I recently hooked up with a stranger when i was drunk. We kissed, and she bit my tongue - but there was no tearing of the tissue. I then inserted my fingers into her vagina briefly, and after withdrawing, i put my finger in my mouth briefly. I discovered two days after that I have an ulcer in the inside of my cheek
User : i'm worried that i might have HIV
User : can you tell me what my risk is?
Doctor : give me a minute i will read your history
User : What history?
what is the size of the ulcer
User : about 0.5 cm
User : in diameter
is it painful?
User : not really
i suggest you to get it examined by a dermatologist
User : how will that help? and can you give me an idea of my hiv risk?
Doctor : It can be a an STD
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Recurrent oral ulcers
- Left arm dead weight feeling
- Diabetes rash on arms
- Confounding factors hiv testing
- Mononucleosis oral ulcers
- Hiv window period still contagious
- Does pubic hair contain hiv
- Severe oral ulcers causes
- Oral ulcer causes
- How easy is it to contract hiv
- Pulse different in arms
- Skin discoloration on arms and stomach
- Hiv oral ulcers
- Contaminated water effect testicles
- Pain under the arm pit and diarrhea