Sexual related problems - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I am dating a man who is used to making love to skinny women i am 25 pounds over weight but working on it...when we try to make lo9ve it doesnt happen even with viagra is this a phobia
Doctor : yes it could
Doctor : be
User : he feels bad and so do I he tells me its not me its in his head cause I am not what he is used to what do you think we can do to make him get over this
Doctor : are you having pain when he tries to insert
User : he wants to make love to me...but it just wont happen...he get aroused but it doesnt happen
User : what do you suggest we try for him to get over this???
Doctor : yes u can overcome this problem
Doctor : many women with such problems have overcome
User : how please help us
Doctor : Do you have problems during vaginal penetration or pain during sex is difficult or impossible?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User : none its all him he just cant get hard and he said its in his head because he is used to skinny girls i am 165 pounds and working on my weight what can we do to make this happen
Doctor : is he having difficult in sustaining the erection ?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lots of gas during period
- Painful gas on left side during period
- 8 week old gagging during sleep
- Increased saliva during fungal infection
- Does dettol kill human papillomavirus
- How to diagnose scanty menstruation
- Pain in front thigh during period
- Spasmoproxyvon and sexual relation
- Diphenhydramine and testosterone levels
- Sexual problems symptoms
- Sexual problems treatment
- Is testosterone related to add and sexual anhedonia
- Doesthe right diet stop wet dreams
- Can masturbating with a sock be detrimental to health?
- Mrsa and sexual relations