Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Sex reassignment surgery - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi any doctor available
Doctor :   Hi
User :   is this live?
User :   need some advice
Doctor :   yes it is live
User :   thank u very much
Doctor :   proceed with your query
User :   I am 25 male
Doctor :   ok
User :   male*
User :   I need to increase estrogen level
User :   please help me
Doctor :   why?
User :   transgender
Doctor :   transgender - can you give me more detail
User :   male to female
Doctor :   you kneed to change your gender?
User :   yes
Doctor :   for this you need to consult your family physician first

Other doctor chats you may be interested in
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor