Severe vomiting epsiodes, stomach cramps - Online Doctor Chats
User : I have been sick with vomiting for literally a month, Ive been to er twice and to my doctor 3 times each times..Each time they rehydrate me with iv fluids and send me home. im ok for maybe a day and then i right back to where i started..It gets to the point where I cant even tolerate liquids..I have taken zofran, compozine, and phenergan, which none I can keep down long enough for them to work..I was just in the er 2 days ago and the doctor yesterday which total have had 2 and a half bags of fluids..At this rate im losing more fluids than i can compensate for..Im getting tired of being sick i just want to feel normal again..ive had major amt of blood work done, ct scans, xrays which are all normal, the only thing they have found was a small kidney stone, which the doctor says that has nothing to do with my symtoms already had my galbadder out..Ive got stomach cramps that i just roll up in a ball to stop hurting and also running low grade fevers..I need some help.
Doctor : hi
please give me some time to read through what you have typed
what other symptoms do you have? what are the symptoms that you have when the vomiting is not there?
please provide your age, gender, location. occupation, height and weight?
User : 27 female, 5ft 5 in, 272 pounds
User : just the cramping and extremey weak
Doctor : ok
was anytime endoscopy done for you?
User : no
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Severe stomach cramping and vomiting
- Serratia marcescens and kidney stone removal
- Vomiting diarrhea stomach cramps reason
- Severe stomach cramps vomiting and diarrhea
- Is harpic loo block poisonous
- Sour burps remedy
- Pan 40 benefits
- Feel sick after going to the toilet
- Kids suffering from multifocal osteomyelitis
- Stomach cramps headache vomiting
- Vomiting leg cramps stomach cramps
- What 2 do if a child swallows a rupee coin into his stomach
- Ofloxacin ornidazole suspension use for kids
- Serratiopeptidase in kids
- Pins and needles on right side near kidney