Severe throat pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello..
User : i have got some kind of throat infection.. it hurts a lot when i swallow.. even if i try to swallow saliva.. do you suggest any tablets for this?
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Do you have fever/cough/cold/body pains
User : nope.. it started off wiht cold
Doctor : how many days
User : then the cold vanished and this thing came up.. my doc said i had tonsils when i was a kid.. do you think it is acting up again? its been there for past 2 days now.. have been doing salt water gurgling..
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : how many times
Doctor : are you doing for 5 times a day
User : two times a day for now.. once in the mornign and once at night..
Doctor : continue
User : i am working.. so i it only once morning and once ngiht..
Doctor : it for 5 times a day
Doctor : for next two days
Doctor : and get back if you do not get better
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nocturnal vomiting with loss of olfactory senses
- Fluid behind the ear lobe
- Reverse lordosis in the neck
- Severe throat pain on both sides
- What is the remedy for severe throat pain
- Weight loss pain when sitting
- Ear wax eye pain
- Severe strep throat pain
- Severe throat pain during ovulation
- Nuristerate and weight loss
- Milk down wrong pipe
- Lose weight shrink vagina
- Head feeling heavy sinusitis
- Severe throat pain typhoid malaria
- How to rinse sinuses behind eyes