Severe pain in the knees - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi]
Doctor : how can we help u
User : Pain in knees for a few years. Gotten severe last 3 months. Only hurts after sitting for a period of time -20+ or when sitting on my knees...when i go to stand it hurts so bad that i have to grab onto something to avoid falling...pain goes away within 30 seconds to a minute and i am then fine
Doctor : how old you are
User : does not hurt any other time than when i go to stand ..35 female ..just had MRI on them as well
Doctor : what was the result?
User : have mild grade 1/4 chrondomalacia on left and a little fluid on right nothing significant
Doctor : is there redening and swelling also
User : nope none
Doctor : at the joint
User : yes the joint is what seems to hurt
User : its affected both knees
Doctor : are you takin any medications for this?
User : nope...it only hurts when i go to stand after having my knees bent every single time
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Doctor : k..
User : ok can i get back to you after i pay?
Doctor : it pain when u try to walk after sittin wit knees folded?
Doctor : ya definately
Doctor : we can take detailed
Doctor : look at ur case..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Indent below rib cage
- Omnacortil forte syrup steroid usa
- Numb feeling left side below rib cage
- Palpitaions from using panadeine forte
- Severe pain above knee cap
- Ofloxacin suspension oflomac forte
- Severe pain in the knees and thighs cause
- Have very severe pain in the knee
- Fluttering feeling directly below rib cage
- Lymph nodes enlarged below rib cage
- Which omnicortel fort
- Severe pain in left knee
- Pain below right rib cage when coughing
- Severe pain when bending knee
- Is neurobion forte useful in spondilysis