Severe pain in the back. Had an accident in the past. Difficulty in sitting. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I want to talk about problem in my back
Please explain your problem.
This started 6-7 months back when I slipped in a swimming pool. at that time it was very bad and i couldn't even bend or sit on a chair.
but after few days of rest it got ok
but again few days back when i was playing cricket
it started again
this time it is not that bad
but still i am not able to bend
what should i do?
Were you pain free after recovery of your old injury
or did you have some pain persisting since the last 7 months.
it was pain free
May I know your age, your current height and weight?
height:- 6 feet
Let me brief you.
Since you were pain free for the last 7 months, the recurrence of pain is likely to be related to the cricket.
You probably may have sustained injury during the play.
I suggest you to rest your back and apply topical heat/pain balms.
The pain related to such injuries usually settle down with rest and medications.
yeah but i was pain free because i didn't do any heavy work or exercise. also the pain is exact at the same place where it was earlier
Fall into the pool can cause muscular aches. It can also cause bone or spine problems.
However since you were pain free, it is unlikely that the fall resulted in spine problems.
Such spine problems causes chronic and persisting pain.
Therefore I would suggest you to rest well and apply pain medications.
You should feel better.
I would only suggest X-ray or scans if pain is persisting or worsens.
Have you followed?
i guess i should get an x-ray or some scanning done
I think I would be able to explain this over a phone call better.
yes i think it will be better
Can you confirm your phone number?
I hope it is clear now.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
thanks a lot
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes pain under skin below right shoulder blade
- Suggest treatment for back pain during pregnancy
- Severe pain in the back not able to stand reason
- Ginger apply to viral infection
- Suggest treatment for back pain dizziness headache and loose motions
- Applied undiluted dettol on face dark
- Sneeze and severe pain in back
- Is l-5 s-1 fusion surgery a safe procedure
- Applied soframycin penis swelled
- If pressure is applied do tumors hurt
- Severe pain in back passage
- Have severe pain in the back and the spine
- What causes excessive belching with back pain
- Apply yellow part in skin
- Damaged lower back why severe pain result of an accident