Severe pain in neck - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Hello Doctor, I am working on microscope from past 3 years, now I have severe pain in my neck. If I see TV also, the pain is increasing. please give me a solution.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender
User : 30, male
Doctor : ok
Doctor : have you consulted any doctor before or tried any medications?
User : yaa, some gel named TANTUM suggested to apply
Doctor : ok this is an over the counter anti pain gel
Doctor : did you get any relief?
User : some what relief i got. after few hours again the pain is starting
Doctor : ok most probably it is due to chronic stress from your work
Doctor : you may be needing an examination by an orthopedician
Doctor : in order to rule out any injury
Doctor : based on the examination and investigations a proper treatment
Doctor : may be prescribed
Doctor : you may need to follow some tips
Doctor : like every 20 min rotate your neck twice look around
Doctor : these help relieve the constant tension on the neck
Doctor : are you with me?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Achy legs post anesthsia
- Achy legs and arms 3 years old
- What causes severe pain in neck arms and thighs
- Sudafed menstrual blood flow
- Sever pain upper neck below chin
- Low blood flow in menstruation
- Achy arms with rash
- Severe pain in neck pressure in head
- Achy lymph nodes armpits
- Urge to urinate frequently blood in urine
- Sticky mucus in nose blood stools fungus
- Tired weak achy back with headache
- Reason for severe pain in neck and elbows
- Severe pain neck headache tiredness
- Fruta planta and high blood pressure