Severe pain in left ear - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : this is really a person?
yes you are chatting with a doctor here
please proceed with your query
User : ok, question. i'm a 25yr old male with no history of any health problems. i have severe ear pain in my left ear
User : no fever, no tooth pain, no cold absolutely no other symptoms
i will need to ask you a few more questions.
can i proceed?
User : yes
do you have only left ear pain or right ear too is involved?
User : just the left ear
is there any pus draining out form the affected ear?
User : no pus
is there any hearing loss in the affected ear?
User : nothing noticable, no
since how many days are you having this ear pain?
User : second time this has happened. first was four weeks ago. 600mg of ibuprofen and a heat compress fixed it
User : now 4 weeks later it's back. i'm on 800mg of advil, and this time nothing is helping
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Severe pain behind the left ear
- Severe pain in left elbow
- Child head ache head back side
- Sinus swelling sleeplessness headache while swallowing solution
- Dizziness fainted not unconscious static in ears reason
- Severe pain in left buttock
- Severe pain in left knee
- Itchy throat with cough occasional breathlessness reasons
- Using hearing aid due to age-related hearing loss need help
- Lower back ache with chills
- Double bypass and back ache
- Muffled hearing after ear tube insertion attempt normal
- Severe pain in left flank
- Chills sharp back pain stomach ache
- Back ache and chills at night