Severe pain in Acromioclavicular joint during workout after fixing disc bulge, nerve impingement. Relief? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
I am ok
How are you?
I am good thank you for asking.
How can I help you today?
I needed your suggestion and diagnosis on a problem.
History:: I had a Disc Bulge and Nerve Impingement between C5-C6 Vertibra. I got it fixed by undergoing Chiropractic Treatment, however my Scapula was misaligned before the treatment and even post the treatment. So my shoulder always felt out of place.
I tried applying hot-pack and ice-pack but that didn't help. I tried doing Pendulum exercise but that didn't help as well. However I feel relieved when I keep my hands up.
Yes that would be all.
What do you think?
Tests will be required to figure it out
Since the pain is scattered over two bones
What kind of tests? X-Ray or MRI?
X-rays are always done first.
Okay thank you, i will come back with the results.
Thanks for coming on chat
Any other concerns?
Bye for now.
You can always login again to chat with a doctor 24/7
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Remove blade cut marks
- L5 disc bulging
- Suggest treatment for leg pain
- Is my neck pain associated with disc bulge
- My bladder and penis hurts
- Cut by dirty razor blade
- What causes body chill with muscle aches and nausea
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful large bumps of feet
- Back pain mri shows disc bulge how to get relief
- Is a sudden back pain due to a disc bulge
- Having pain from minor disc bulge and it is intolerable
- What is the treatment for injured calf muscle
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness on hand
- Sodium laureth sulfate bladder infection
- Crackling when move shoulder blades