Severe pain in Acromioclavicular joint during workout after fixing disc bulge, nerve impingement. Relief? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
I am ok
How are you?
I am good thank you for asking.
How can I help you today?
I needed your suggestion and diagnosis on a problem.
History:: I had a Disc Bulge and Nerve Impingement between C5-C6 Vertibra. I got it fixed by undergoing Chiropractic Treatment, however my Scapula was misaligned before the treatment and even post the treatment. So my shoulder always felt out of place.
I tried applying hot-pack and ice-pack but that didn't help. I tried doing Pendulum exercise but that didn't help as well. However I feel relieved when I keep my hands up.
Yes that would be all.
What do you think?
Tests will be required to figure it out
Since the pain is scattered over two bones
What kind of tests? X-Ray or MRI?
X-rays are always done first.
Okay thank you, i will come back with the results.
Thanks for coming on chat
Any other concerns?
Bye for now.
You can always login again to chat with a doctor 24/7
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Serratia gastroenteritis
- Razo d gastroenteritis
- L5 disc bulging
- Foot slap syndrome
- Gastrointestinal twinges
- L5 nerve root impingement foramen
- Muscles of forced inspiration
- Shearing force injury
- Is my neck pain associated with disc bulge
- Spinach gastroschisis
- Back pain mri shows disc bulge how to get relief
- Is a sudden back pain due to a disc bulge
- Having pain from minor disc bulge and it is intolerable
- Gastroenterology lymphangiomyomatosis
- Forearm pain picking up item