Severe pain after ACL reconstruction surgery - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : r u there?
User : hellow sir, i had an ACL reconstruction surgery on my right knee 9 months before...but still i am having severe pain while sitting in indian style closets....
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur age/profession
User : i mean i am not able to sit and stand properly..
User : i am 28 and a research scholar..
Doctor : k
Doctor : r u in any medications
Doctor : well if u use the indian type of toilet
Doctor : then it can give rise to pain
User : yes..
Doctor : so
User : i am doing some exercises...
Doctor : u ave to avoid that
Doctor : +rest to the above knee
User : daily walking around 2 km..
Doctor : k good
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Severe pain after carpal surgery
- Pain in ribs after doing sit ups
- Pain in right shoulder blade worse when standing
- Pain in right side abdomen with leg cramps in pregnancy at night
- Side effects of acivir
- Side effects of ovares
- Side effects of lipitor
- Severe pain after lithotripsy
- Severe pain in ankle knee after surgery recommendations
- Side effects of nitrolingual
- Side effects of augpen
- Experiencing severe pain after a breast reconstruction surgery
- Pain in my neck when i eat collarbone
- Pain in my left shoulder and pins and needles in left arm
- Severe pain after sinus surgery