Severe menstrual cramps. Any OTC medication for relief? - Online Doctor Chats
This is Dr XXXXXXX
How are you?
I am gud dr, it is for my colleague aged 25 years
ok is it the dispersible tab or regular disprin?
If there is no relief, she can try Ibuprofen
Dispersible is better
ok doctor thank u v much..
Is there anything else I can help you with?
no dr nothing else, thank u once again
Thanks for consulting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Late period one pad a day
- Ill effects of frequent mastiburation
- Side effects of tabevion forte
- Stomack pains 9 days late
- Severe menstrual cramps causes
- Side effects of pelvicalyceal fullness left kidney
- Symptoms of severe menstrual cramps
- Suggest medication for menstrual cramps
- Light period 8 days late
- Menstrual cramp relief sprite
- Maximum days of mensuration last
- Effect of soya sauce on g6pd patients
- How many days for primolut
- Zolent forte side effects
- Microgynon severe menstrual cramps