Severe menstrual cramps. Any OTC medication for relief? - Online Doctor Chats
This is Dr XXXXXXX
How are you?
I am gud dr, it is for my colleague aged 25 years
ok is it the dispersible tab or regular disprin?
If there is no relief, she can try Ibuprofen
Dispersible is better
ok doctor thank u v much..
Is there anything else I can help you with?
no dr nothing else, thank u once again
Thanks for consulting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is it normal for the implanon to be bent
- Low lying placenta at 20 weeks and flatulence
- Which is better in use microgest 200mg or susten 200
- Taking norethisterone while on period
- Severe menstrual cramps causes
- Symptoms of severe menstrual cramps
- Suggest medication for menstrual cramps
- Duphaston irregular cycle
- Wysolone 20, omnacortil
- Utodin tablet in 20 week of pregnancy
- Keratoacanthoma in 20 year old
- Menstrual cramp relief sprite
- Hashimotos thyroiditis menstrual pain
- Microgynon severe menstrual cramps
- Scanty menstruation