Severe low back pain that started suddenly - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
Doctor : please proceed with your health query
User : hi my dad is in alot of pain..he blew out l4 and l5 in his back.he went to the hospital and they wont do anything for him and es been like this for weeks now and no one will help him..
User : its very serious and i need someone to help
how did this happen?
was there any injury to low back?
User : nothing caused it..it juss happend
User : no
did he lift anything heavy suddenly and had this pain?
User : no
User : hes in soo much pain and the doctors wil not do anything for him
is this a chronic back pain now elevated?
or did this pain start suddenly?
User : yes
they say he needs surgrey but he can not afford it
was any MRI done for lumbosacral spine?
User : it started suddently
Doctor : ok
User : hes
User : yes*
what did the report say?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tiny red spots in underwear
- Low back pain bartonella
- Flexeril for low back pain
- Heart raced six months after steroid injection
- Red spots and skull symptoms
- Stress and red spots
- Red spot on underside of tongue
- Aleve low back pain
- Red spots on tonsils std
- Groin pain after radiation
- Pain in hands after urinating
- Headache and vomiting one week after laminectomy
- Methylprednisolone for low back pain
- Prednisone and low back pain
- My disc is in recovery after prolapse