Severe left side abdominal cramps during periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi, I have had lower adominal pain on my left side lately. It seems to come and go as it pleases and is usually worse during my period it seems. It is not like a normal cramp associated with my period plus it happens whether I'm on my period or not. The pain makes it so it hurts to walk and I generally have to be in the fetal position to recieve any relief at all. What might be the cause of this? It's always on my left side right by the Inguinal part of my pelvis.
how can i help you?
please give me some time to read through your history
do you feel the cramps getting worse with passing urine or motion?
User : yes,
Doctor : ok
was any hormonal tests done or any scan done for you?
did you ever get this examined?
User : no. unfortunatly i don't have insurance so i can't afford that
User : I've been seen for it but the doctors i've seen just blow it off as nothing
usually the kind of pain that you are describing to me is probably due to endometriosis. you will need a examination done by a gynacologist
and get few blood tests done
if they show any abnormality
you will need a lapproscopic visualisation to see the extent of the endometriosis
and treat it by excising them
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Menstruation and sickness
- Arm cramps during period
- Heavy metal toxicity menstruation
- Diagnosis of spinal thrombosis
- Diagnosis of acute pancreas cancer
- Sour stomach during beginning of period
- Period late 8 days bad cramps
- Ribs cramping during period
- Butt cramps during period
- Poop cramps during period
- Severe leg cramps during period
- Diagnosis of proteinuria control
- Diagnosis of residual pituitary adenoma
- Diagnosis of gall bladder tumors
- Microgynon blood sugar