Severe insomnia - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello
how can i help you?
User : I'm 23 years old and a college student, I've been suffering from what I would consider severe insomnia since I was approx. 16. I fear that this problem is going to start adversly affecting my grades and even relationships. I work out on a regular basis, and maintain a fairly healthy diet. I have tried over the counter medication and they do not seem to help.
User : My question, is what would you recommend I try?
Doctor : provide me the details of the medications you have tried?
User : Limited to Tylenol PM and other varities that do not contain the regular tylenol drug
User : I have never tried a perscription strength sleeping medication
Doctor : how many hours of sleep do you have every day
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Passing large amounts of urine
- Drugs/medication for testicular inflammation
- Reaction to eye dilation drops
- Drugs/medication for fetal deformities
- Drugs/medication for posterior polar cataract
- Severe insomnia treatment
- Crinone gel and heavy bleeding
- Effects of severe insomnia
- Opioid tolerance and acute pain
- Severe insomnia causes
- Symptoms of Severe insomnia
- How do you take subutex
- Drugs/medication for root infection
- Diagnosis of Severe insomnia
- Drugs/medication for premalignent melanoma