Severe headache,dizzy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can I help you?
User : i need help..
Please proceed with the query?
User : i have like a big headache.. like at the back of my head.. and i feel really weak.. and dizzy.. all the time
User : i've been taking lamisil for my fingernails for about 6 months..
User : and my stomage hurts..
Since when are you having this?
User : i'm 19 years old and i just don't have any money to pay for medical attention..
User : 4 days ago..
May i know your age and gender?
User : i'm 19/male
Have you ever had these kind of headaches in the past?
User : no.. not like this..
User : i've never felt like this before.. and it's just hard to walk and everything..
Doctor : You need a examination done to know the cause for the headaches.
You can try tab tylenol for the headache.
But a clinical examination is strongly recommended.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Maxalt mlt 10 mg dosage
- Close eyes and getting dizzy
- Excedrin tension headache maximum strength
- Severe headache vomiting no energy dizziness
- Clorox poisoning in pregnancy
- Extra strength excedrin 200 tablets
- Nausea dizzy vomit severe headache
- Severe headaches and dizziness
- Severe headache nausea dizziness congestion
- Dry scalp close to forehead
- Does imitrex make you high
- Esophagus closing from cold fruit
- Nortriptyline used for migraine headaches
- Heart palpitations dizziness and severe headache
- Phlegm tastes like clorine