Severe headache on one side of head. Suggest the medication to get immediate relief? - Online Doctor Chats
Please go ahead with your query
Are you with me?
but i am also having a puking sensation..and the headache has been continuously for past 3-4 days
Do you have recurrent headache of such?
yes i do
no not as of now
You can take Tab COMBIFLAM
for immediate relief
alrigth..but what is the actual cause and treatment to be taken for it
It needs to be evaluated
Most likely migraine and tension type headache
alright.. thanks will get it checked..
This is meenal, anupam's friend. Thanks a ton for the support.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Water bubbles in corner of eye
- Need medication for severe headache
- Drugs/medication for Severe headache
- Stools contains white bubbles
- Short sharp pain in scalp
- Smoking and temple pain
- Leg cramp and bubbly feeling
- White bubble saliva and coughing
- Having severe headache prescribed medicines no relief suggestions
- Severe headaches after medical abortion
- Pain right temple wisdom
- Sharp pulsing pain in right temple
- Severe headache taking light medication suggestions
- Spasmadic pain to right temple
- Constant gas bubbles in stomach