Severe headache in forehead. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Hi, I am working since morning and have a severe headache
Which medicine is preferable
Are you running fever?
Which part of the head is aching?
can you suggest a medicine?
Based on what you describe, the headache may have occurred due to excessive strain on the eyes.
which is available in 650mg dose.
ok, one tablet?
This medication can reduce the pain.
You also would need to take a break from work.
Relax your eyes a bit.
thanks for your help
One tablet along with adequate rest should bring down the pain.
I will do so. thanks again
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
no, this is all
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Need medication for severe headache
- Drugs/medication for Severe headache
- Neomycin ophthalmic ointment
- Tobradex ophthalmic ointment
- Drugs/medication for developed severe headaches
- Limbitrol for ibs
- Ophthalmic ointment usp
- Vp shunt nursing care
- Drugs/medication for sudden, severe headache
- Can piercing ear cartlage help migraines
- Headache and nursing care
- Severe headaches after medical abortion
- Care plan for migraine
- Nursing care plan for vp shunt
- Metronidazole vs flagyl