Severe cold, stuffy nose, taking inhalation, but not working. Can I take some otc medications? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
Hi Dr XXXXXXX
no cough, but stuffy nose, taking inhalation, but not working, can i take some otc medications?
feeling heavy in the head
by inhalation, you mean steam inhalation?
feeling slightly feverish also
This is for the cold
for the feverish feeling, take Tablet Crocin 1 tablet as and when required ( dont repeat the dose before 6 hours)
Also, keep yourself warm
will certrizin cause drowsiness
and drink plenty of tulsi and ginger tea
Thats why I gave it to you
You cant come to work with a drug that causes drowsiness
ok thats gud dr,
You should be fine in a few days
ok thank u dr
Is there anything else I can help you with?
no side effects?
Its a old and tested drug
ok thanku u dr XXXXXXX
Any more concerns?
no dr that is thank you again
Thanks for consulting me
Have a good day ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Contact severe cold and flu
- Treatment for blocked nose severe cold
- Drugs/medication for severe cold
- Shivery, cold, gassy, and dizzy
- Really bad sunburn with white spots
- Influenza chills aches hurts to breathe
- Can i take mox 250 for sever cold
- Severe cold and flu medicine
- Stomach aches brown discharge microgynon
- Does becosules cap produces heat
- Aching pain in bowel at night
- Thick red brown earwax
- Levonelle makes breasts ache
- What happens if you eat ear wax
- Ache under right breast no lump