Severe cold, stuffy nose, taking inhalation, but not working. Can I take some otc medications? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
Hi Dr XXXXXXX
no cough, but stuffy nose, taking inhalation, but not working, can i take some otc medications?
feeling heavy in the head
by inhalation, you mean steam inhalation?
feeling slightly feverish also
This is for the cold
for the feverish feeling, take Tablet Crocin 1 tablet as and when required ( dont repeat the dose before 6 hours)
Also, keep yourself warm
will certrizin cause drowsiness
and drink plenty of tulsi and ginger tea
Thats why I gave it to you
You cant come to work with a drug that causes drowsiness
ok thats gud dr,
You should be fine in a few days
ok thank u dr
Is there anything else I can help you with?
no side effects?
Its a old and tested drug
ok thanku u dr XXXXXXX
Any more concerns?
no dr that is thank you again
Thanks for consulting me
Have a good day ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Contact severe cold and flu
- Ayurveda blocked nostril
- Treatment in ayurveda for eustachian block
- Circular bump on sole of foot
- Treatment for blocked nose severe cold
- Drugs/medication for severe cold
- Average cost of otosclerosis surgery
- Bumps with clear liquid on face
- Can i take mox 250 for sever cold
- Severe cold and flu medicine
- Patulous eustachian tube ayurvedic treatment
- Pennis bumps with clear fluid
- Clear gluid bump on gums
- Ayurvedic remedies to cure oral submucous fibrosis
- Bumps in a circular patch