Severe cold, headache, cough, throat pain. Need medicine - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
its been 3 days now
doesnt seem to go
could you please prescribe a medicine
May I know your age?
Is it a throbbing type of pain?
its like heaviness and when I get cough, the back of my head aches
feels heavy and pain above eyebrows
Have you had similar complaints in the past?
slight throat pain
well dint get a cold for a long time
wen I get its pretty similiar
it usually goes away with home remedies
may be the weather is causisng not to go away
may be apply some balm and steaming
You can try steaming with Karvol plus capsule or vicks added to the warm water.
okay and for headache
In addition, nasal drops / spray (saline or decongestant drops) can give added benefit.
Headache usually will subside with Tab. Dolo 650mg.
You could take this thrice a day as per your needes.
okay do I need to anything else
to get this cold away
What I suggested to you are symptomatic measures. Cold would get away when the cause is cured. That being said, most often the cause is viral/allergic which are self resolving.
You should wait for couple of days more.
okay that helps, thanks for your help
Watch out for fever or worsening earn problems.
If symptoms do not improve or if the symptoms worsen in the next couple of days, consult your physician / ENT surgeon
for clinical examination.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
no I am good thanks
Thanks for consulting me. Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pain by right shoulder blade when swallowing
- Bladk substance in urine
- Pulsating pain in shoulder blade
- Pain in shoulder blade stds
- Lost voice hard to breathe
- Shoulder blade pain sick stomach
- Treatment for severe cold and cough
- Suffering from severe cold have whooping cough suggest homoeopathic medicine
- Severe cold cough headache dark mucus suggest
- What is the treatment for severe cold and cough
- Tablets for severe cold and headache
- Ent nasal bridge broad
- Do humans breath out of one nostril
- Feeling of heaviness on bridge of nose
- Lose my breath and voice talking