Severe bodyache since childbirth, leg, abdominal pain. On ayurvedic medicine. Recommendations? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
i am 28 years old nd have a kid of 1 year 10 months
Good to hear that
i have a severe bodyache since his birth
in the begening i had pain even in my fingures
but it was rectified after i took homopathy treatment for 6 months
but i have a back ache , pain in legs especially left leg,stomach ache throughout the day
i can not stand even for half n hour because it pains severly
Was it a caesarian section?
currently i am going through ayurvedic medicine...
no it was a normal
I think you should go for one
it is also normal
As it is there for sometime now
k..thanks i will go through that
An MRI will rule out most of the things
Yes, you should go for it
Thank you too
my cycle has also reduced to 2 days
Is there anything else I may help you with?
Irregularities in menses do happen after delivery
How is the flow?
it is also very normal
Then, there is no need to worry
It will be fine
can u pls suggest me from where i can get the check up done ?
we are new to bangalore
It is done in all major hospitals
I will help you out
Where exactly do you stay in Bangalore?
You can get it done in MAnipal Hospital on Air port road
thanks a lot Dr.
i will get it done ds weekend and will again contact you
Thank you too
I am here to help you
and bye for now
have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lower abdominal pain and leg pain
- Abdominal pain and leg weakness
- Abdominal pain and leg pain
- Vyvanse and cholesterol
- Can i take fenugreek before my period?
- Valley fever thyroid
- What will masterbating before you hit puberty do
- Abdominal pain radiating to leg
- Abdominal pain dead leg
- What does an rbc of 4 8 hpf mean with period
- Gush of clear fluid 5 days before period
- Tickly eye lid
- What causes noises during coitus
- Marvelon before hysteroscopy
- Leukorrhea before implantation