Septate Uterus had hysterocscopy and laproscopy - Online Doctor Chats
User : please i want ur help.im 23 years old.i had one misscarraige.i have septate uterus and did a sergery (hysteroscopy and laporoscopy)and it was removed.my menstrual cycle is delayed for 7 days.can u tell me why?i did my surgery on 5-2-2010 and my last menstrual cycle was on 19-1-2010.it is delayed now.why
Doctor : Hi
Let me read it
IF you have had a surgery then it is a stressful state
and such stress ful states can cause a delay in periods
Are you there?
User : yes im here
User : for how many days more?
Did you get the periods or not yet?
User : not yet
We can say how many days they will be delayed
It takes sometime to settle your periods
User : now do i have probability to get pregnent?
There is a chance of pregnancy
if the septum is removed
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Magnesium deficiency thirst pee alot
- Why do i bleed everytime after intercourse
- Subseptate uterus and septate uterus
- Hymen break skipping
- Median lethal dose of endone
- Can a razor break my hymen
- Vajina anormal
- Mdma night terrors
- Have tb in uterus undergone laproscopy on rimactazid help
- Precautions taken after laproscopy
- When a laproscopy reveals a bulky uterus
- Medical facts about breaking the hymen
- Male i have a lump in my crotch
- Laproscopy and diahorrea
- Lump on roof of mouth burst