Sensativity in teeth leading to headache - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi doctor what was you saying?
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I have problem about my brother.
Doctor : ok
proceed with your Q
User : whenever he eat sweet dish his head aches a lot.
User : Plz tell me the solution i just have 5 minutes.
User : FAST DOCTOR FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doctor : it is the tooth ache
User : No
referred to head
User : He is having it from past 2 years.
i mean it is the tooth ache which is referred to head
User : Do you have id in yahoo.
it is called as referred pain
User : Ok.....So what shall i do?
the condition is sensitive teeth
User : So what shall i do?
you need to use flouridated tooth paste
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Injection eptoin dosage
- Habit of biting off taste buds
- White spot on echocardiogram
- Teeth aching and headache
- Molar teeth hurt headache
- Tragus piercing lead to headache
- Flucloxacillin wisdom tooth dosage
- Rabonik ik dsr dosage
- How to whiten legs
- Unienzyme dosage side effects
- Dosage of flavospas tablets
- Headaches leading to vomit
- Headache makes teeth hurt
- Dissolvable stitches in mouth odor
- Necrophilia black rash on mouth?