Sensativity in teeth leading to headache - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi doctor what was you saying?
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I have problem about my brother.
Doctor : ok
proceed with your Q
User : whenever he eat sweet dish his head aches a lot.
User : Plz tell me the solution i just have 5 minutes.
User : FAST DOCTOR FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doctor : it is the tooth ache
User : No
referred to head
User : He is having it from past 2 years.
i mean it is the tooth ache which is referred to head
User : Do you have id in yahoo.
it is called as referred pain
User : Ok.....So what shall i do?
the condition is sensitive teeth
User : So what shall i do?
you need to use flouridated tooth paste
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Flap under tongue hurts
- Teeth aching and headache
- Iritis amd cloudy vision
- Rbc and pus cells in stool test amebiasis
- Molar teeth hurt headache
- Tragus piercing lead to headache
- Flap of skin under tongue hurts
- Nebulizer amd shortness of breath
- White flaky gum spot
- Ambroxol for infant safe for g6pd
- Headaches leading to vomit
- Headache makes teeth hurt
- Itchiness under stomache flap
- Loose flap of skin under tongue
- Syrup of cetirizine hydrochloride and ambroxol hydrochloride cough