Self care to remove eustachian tube blockage - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : I think I have a ear infection
Doctor : What makes you to feel like that?
User : i can barly hear in my left ear like something is blocked i have pain and constant ringing
Doctor : ok
User : i just recently had a cold also
Doctor : how long have you been suffering from this symptoms
User : this is the second day
Doctor : ok
Doctor : It might be because of eustachian tube(which connects oral cavity and ear cavity ) blockage because of your cold
User : ok i bought ear drops and it hasnt helped at all
Doctor : ask for nasal decongestants in pharmacy
Doctor : you can get id of this by doing chewing movements frequently
Doctor : just chew chewing gum for 10-15 minutes
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Eustachian tube blockage
- I have sore throat it hurts to swallow
- Can nutropin depot cure pediatric growth hormone deficiency?
- I have some type of white bumps on my private area what are they
- I have watery eyes yellow mucus nose sore throat
- Eustachian tube blockage and seizure
- I am suffering from tinea barbae, can i take fulvicin p / g?
- Can i take flagyl 375 for diarrhea, antibiotic associated ?
- Clear eustachian tube blockage
- I have lost my voice whats wrong
- I am suffering from anorexia nervosa, can i take periactin?
- Eustachian tube blockage dizziness
- I keep getting a left swollen tonsil that gets very sore i
- Eustachian tube blockage in adults
- Is cosmegen used in the treatment of cancer, wilms' tumor ?