Self care to prevent black spots on face and back - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello i have spots
Doctor : HI
How can I help you?
User : what can i do to get rid of spots
Firstly where are you facing this problem
User : face, back all over really
Doctor : ok
User : i just want some tips
From how long has this been?
User : years...ive booked the dermotoligist for nov
Doctor : Ok
User : but i wanna know what i can do now coz ive been thinking of killing myself
Previously have you shown it to a dermatologist?
User : no
User : i just want tips
User : how to get the redness down
User : and clearer skin etc
Kindly have some patience and do not loose hope
User : i only have 5 mins
I will give you tips.
Sunlight is the most common cause
Try to avoid direct exposure to sun and use good sunscreen lotions to protect yourself from ultraviolet radiations.
User : i thought sun helps them
Doctor : No it is not that way.
Also do you have any itching sensation?
User : yeh
User : what can i do like today to help it?
Do tell me you age and gender,
User : 19/m
Doctor : Maintain good hygiene and apply Calamine lotion to the areas.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Procaine to reduce menstrual pain
- Itchy black spots on the back
- Mentruation severe pain best pain reliever
- Hair loss after hysterectomy surgery
- What are the symptom of mental pause
- Sore spots on face and back
- Black spot at back of eye
- Black spots on back
- Throbbing in groin after oopherctomy
- Mole hurts after hair pulled from it
- How to prevent hair loss after rhynoplasty
- How to prevent hair loss after typhoid
- Mephedrone sore muscles sharp painful tingling
- Black spot on back of knee
- Menthol taste in mouth