Self care to prevent black spots on face and back - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello i have spots
Doctor : HI
How can I help you?
User : what can i do to get rid of spots
Firstly where are you facing this problem
User : face, back all over really
Doctor : ok
User : i just want some tips
From how long has this been?
User : years...ive booked the dermotoligist for nov
Doctor : Ok
User : but i wanna know what i can do now coz ive been thinking of killing myself
Previously have you shown it to a dermatologist?
User : no
User : i just want tips
User : how to get the redness down
User : and clearer skin etc
Kindly have some patience and do not loose hope
User : i only have 5 mins
I will give you tips.
Sunlight is the most common cause
Try to avoid direct exposure to sun and use good sunscreen lotions to protect yourself from ultraviolet radiations.
User : i thought sun helps them
Doctor : No it is not that way.
Also do you have any itching sensation?
User : yeh
User : what can i do like today to help it?
Do tell me you age and gender,
User : 19/m
Doctor : Maintain good hygiene and apply Calamine lotion to the areas.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Disappearing rash
- Possible infections after novasure
- Epithelial cells 10 12/ hpf
- Differential diagnosis peeling of skin on hands
- Dettol has burned my skin how do i treat it
- Itchy black spots on the back
- Dettol on cut wound
- Sore spots on face and back
- Black spot at back of eye
- Black spots on back
- Yellow viscous urine
- Desonide cream
- White floating tissue stool
- Black spot on back of knee
- Steroid injection for sinus problems