Seizures with signs of epilepsy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi.
How can i help you?
User : Well.. its kinda a long story.
User : I've had three seizures since febuary.
User : I have no history or family history of epilepsy.
User : after the second on they put me on dilantin.
User : Now moving on to the thing thats worrying me.
User : I'm 22
User : Since I was 18 I've been having these weird... episodes.
User : At least thats what I call them.
I will help you in sorting your problems.
User : Where I get very confused at first, its like I forget something and I'm trying to remember it.
Doctor : Ok
User : I used to asort it to a color you know use a color to help remember.
User : after that the episode moves quickly into me not recognizing where I am.
User : I don't recognize people.
User : I get very dizzy.
User : I don't know where I am.
User : If I hear any noise it throws me off..
User : then at the end as I'm coming down I sudden throw up.
User : or dry heave.
User : Well I told my doctors about this
User : they said it might be connected to the seizures.
These episodes are like a seizure too.
User : Yeah.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Whole body hurts pms
- Epilepsy complex partial seizures
- Delay tiazem in prophylaxis angina
- Laser surgery epilepsy seizures
- Drugs/medication for recurrent seizures
- Drugs/medication for myoclonic seizures
- Congested roof of mouth hurts
- Drugs/medication for petit mal epilepsy
- Dents in the back of head near neck
- Drugs/medication for neonatal benign seizures
- Juvenile absence epilepsy seizures
- Cure for epilepsy seizures
- Different types of epilepsy seizures
- Diet for high bilirubin
- Drugs/medication for tonic-clonic seizures