Seeking information about Intestinal perforation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Hi, Ok look, I don't have a lot of time so please just answer my questions the best you can, kay? Ok, to cut a long story short me and my friend were out in the garage building a thing for wood shop class. Anyways, to cut a long story short, he fell and the nail gun went into his side side, about a centimeter above the belly button.
User : ok, well, anyways. he's at the hospital right now, but they won't tell me anything cause of the hipaa act. anyways...
Doctor : ok
Doctor : proceed
User : when the ambulance was coming, he moved the nail around. I told him not too but he did. he said the tip of the nail was in a really tender spot.....is that the intestine? is the intestine hard?
User : or soft?
Doctor : intestines are visceral structures which are soft in nature
User : so it would of been easy for the nail to stab the intestine once it got through all the muscle and stuff?
User : oh, and if it did puncture his intestine, would he need surgery? and if he did, how long would he be in the hospital for?
Doctor : if it is long enough it can
Doctor : if he got a penetration to his intestines he needs an immediate surgery , it will leads to 2 -3 weeks hospitalization
Doctor : If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Nuclear medicine renogram
- Xray results discoloration of bone
- Bones in feet hurt while pregnant
- Symptoms of intestinal perforation
- Treatment and cure for intestinal perforation
- Swelling on eyebrow bone
- Endura mass and weak bones
- Omeprazole and levothyroxine
- Magnesium phosphate tablets
- Pain to touch on left eyebrow bone
- Signs of intestinal perforation in dogs
- What is methylergonovine
- Diagnosis of intestinal perforation
- Intestinal perforation causes
- Magnesium sulphate powder