Sedation for wisdom tooth extraction - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : i'm not sure how this works...is anybody present here?
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : yes
User : what do you specialize in?
Doctor : I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
Doctor : proceed with your query
User : I am going to be going to be put to sleep for a wisdom tooth extraction. I am aware that people often do not remember waking up from surgery, but they often speak what is on their mind. I do have private matters that I do not want people to know. Is it a possibility that i will release this information after waking up?
Doctor : for tooth extraction they will give local anesthesia
Doctor : are they giveing IV sedation
User : yes
Doctor : what is your age
User : I guess the same question can be carried over for sleep talking.
User : 19
User : i am able to consciously retain information from people, but I am not sure if I can if i am somewhat unconscious
Doctor : it will be in rare
Doctor : you can ask them not to speak while under sedation
Doctor : it occurs only if they give IV Ketamine
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Wisdom tooth extraction cocaine
- Stabbing pain in uterus spotting earlier period suggestions
- Ampiclox is used for toothache or pus
- Wisdom tooth extractions anemia
- Do anabolic steroids cause tooth cavities
- Multiple white bumps on gums oral cancer
- Accidental swallowing of tiny fragments of plastic remedy
- Wisdom tooth extraction and mvp
- Beta anaemia and dental extraction
- Red bumps on anas
- Suffering from broken hip mri showed tumor treatment guidance
- Wisdom tooth extraction shivering
- Anabolic steroids cause mouth sores
- Pimples on face dark black patches applying creams recommendations
- Wisdom tooth extraction discharge