Scrotum tight, testicular pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i was wondering if u could advise me on what to do. for 2 weeks i have had tesiclular pain and my scrotum has got very tight every day especialy in the morning and i am worried i have a problem
Doctor : Ok
User : my right testicle seems to move up realy tight aswell
Doctor : Is there a swelling in the scrotum? What color is it?
User : i guess maybe redish
Doctor : Are you sexually active? Did you have any fever recently?
User : i am sexually active but havent had a fever no
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Is there any burning in the urine?
User : no
Doctor : I suggest that you get this checked with a general surgeon.
User : does it seem like there is a big problem?
Doctor : Is there a swelling in the scrotum or is your testicle swollen?
User : i think its just the right testicle...that is the only area that hurts
Doctor : If the testicle is swollen then it appears to be an infection. I
Doctor : You may need a course of antibiotics and
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red pee hole in baby
- Membrane over male babies meatus
- Groin pain and testicular pain
- Pink marks on face
- Pin needle spots on toddler face
- Testicular pain and brown semen
- Papaya pulp for face
- Rash on face pancreatitis
- Quitting cigarette brings back erection
- Uncircumcised baby with puss
- Baby with one foot larger then other
- Swollen red patch on face
- Tight circumcision and testicular pain
- Testicular pain from tight scrotum
- Lower back tightness and testicular pain