Screening for sexually transmitted diseases - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Okay, I would just like to ask a quick question regarding my fiance'. Before he was with me, he had protected sex with seven prostitutes over about five years. I am having a hard time getting him to go to a doctor to get checked.
User : How can I convince him that he needs to go? and how likely is it that he is infected?
Doctor : Let me read it
That is to be said to him openly
and I am sure he shall accept it
tell him about the importance of getting done
as it can cause problems to you and your children
User : Yeah, I know. I have not had sex with him as of yet, and I appreciate he informed me, but I am just trying to find an approach.
Doctor : Ok
He is quite acceptable
as he has revealed it to you
His mindset is evident by that
User : Yeah, well thanks. I guess in my mind I want to come up with some sort of number or percentage to say that it isn't likely he has it, but I know there is no guarantee.
so you can go ahead
User : Yeah, because even with a number, there's always a chance.
User : Thanks and bye.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Absent cavum septum pellucidum
- Candida symptoms cure
- Zinc acetate dihydrate
- What causes absence seizures
- Abscess on liver treatment
- Is morganella a sexually transmitted disease
- Herpes in men
- Abscessed tooth swelling face
- Bacteria in juice
- Oral sexually transmitted diseases
- Esa lead testing
- Siemens hearing aid accessories
- Sexually transmitted diseases in men
- Common sexually transmitted diseases
- Metallosis and sexually transmitted disease