Schambergs disease. Opinion on the treatment modalities and prognosis - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have schambergs disease
diagnosed 2 yrs ago
would like to have your opinion on the treatment modalities
Doc pls advice
Your case requires undivided attention and I need a couple of minutes for quick reference and give you the answer
Ok doc im waiting
The main line of treatment in this condition is symptomatic.
There is no medical intervention which has been of proven benefit for its treatment.
would surgery help
Surgery is not an option in this condition.
appreciate the time
There is no proven records for that.
Regarding the prognosis, in most cases, the condition resolves by itself.
many may persist with time.
Are you following me?
To thanks doc
thanks for consulting me
Have a Nice Evening!!
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cramping 1 month post abortion
- Burning dull ache on scalp
- Bowel cancer treatment and prognosis
- Cml prognosis with gleevec treatment
- Pml prognosis and treatment
- Igg positive cmv abortion
- Consulting doctor for abortion in karaikudi
- Dose exercise aborts pregnancy
- Un explain bruses body aching
- Vaginal stitches aching after wee
- Right bum cheek aching
- Liver cancer treatment and prognosis
- Does pemphigus vulgaris make the body ache
- Disprin with coca cola abortion
- Samters triad treatment and prognosis