Scanty period, regular, had brown discharge for extended duration. Why would that happen? - Online Doctor Chats
I believe there was a problem last time
How can I help you?
Yes, glad to connect again.
My problem is that i get scanty periods.
since past 3mths
are your cycles still regular?
I normally get it for 3 - 4 days
same date every next
you still get it for 3-4 days?
ive just been getting it for 2days from past 3mths
the change could be due to change in food.
have you been losing any weight?
slight like a kilo or so.I have been maintaing lent - 40days of veg food with ended last week
one more thing is that i gotmarried 3 mths back.
Is your appetite normal?
when i moved to my inlaws place the food it very liquidy n spicy in nature
Are you taking any medication or anything?
no not at all
I dont think its related to the food
Unless you have reduced your intake by a large amount
& this time after the 2day - period. I had a brown discharge as well for like the next whole day n half
condoms thats it
no pills at all
Regularly or on and off?
Actually I dont think its anything to worry about
But to be on the safe side
This will tell us a lot about whats going on inside
Its the same
are there any other symptoms that you think could be possibly important?
like excessive hair or anything like that?
off late ive been even having itching in my body, not sure if its related
no excess hair
not at the pelvic region
No, on the chin?
majorly on the chest n bac
thats the itching
Didnt get that, sorry?
i have itching, on my shoulders, back n chest, not sure if this is related in any way to my problem.
no excess hair gowth at all
No its not
I think we'll start with a sonography XXXXXXX
\Although in all probability it will be normal
Have you been quite stressed off late?
not really, just the usual wrk etc
i just remembered
one of the days towards the end of my period. i just experienced frequent urination
that ws just for a day
I dont think they are related
once it skipped for 3mths or so
i visited my gen phyisician
she just did an external check
Its common at that time as that is the time when periods usually start
At that time, we have something called anovulatory cycles\
During these cycles, an ovum is not released and cycles are irregular
They take some time to regularize
now that im married, i just think its important to get this right if we eventually plan a child. hence the concern
I think there's nothing wrong with you
I'd be more concerned about regular cycles
There should be no problem in conceiving
But I think one ultrasound and we should be good
Also, try and destress
Eat your meals on time and exercise
ok thats alli had to ask.
Thanks for consulting me
do i need to come back to you on this issue..?
Yes it will be good
ok, so ill come back to you once ive done the sonography..
That would be great
thanks for your time
You too. bbye.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Have irregular periods have unprotected sex spotting cramps any ideas
- Hand tremor when carry things
- Continuous menstruation need a remedy
- Teenager delayed periods cramps nausea low appetite stress pregnant
- Brown discharge after period on thyroxin why does this happen
- Why do light bleeding happen even after regular periods
- Had protected sex delayed period milky white discharge advise
- Good food for hsv carrier
- Hair near ears period problems gaining weight taking diane suggestions
- Flexor carpi ulnaris syndrome
- Had regular periods and white discharge why is it longer
- Brown discharge between periods dizziness what is happening
- Carrots good for erection
- Brown vaginal discharge had unprotected sex have regular period
- Carrot juice multiple myeloma