Scan shows mild fatty liver. Precautions to be taken? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr.xxxxxxxxx
I wnet for scan today..
Mild fatty lever was detected
what precaution should i take?
what can be the probable cause for it?
1) sedentary lifestyle
2) No regular exercise
3) High lipid in the blood
So it is not worrisome but it would be concerning if it progresses from here
I used to smoke but have stopped from last 5 to 6 months
I suggest you should be physically active, high fibre diet
Include more vegetable and fruit in the diet
any dietery precautions to be taken?
I also suggest you to take Liver function test
Check if they are ok
It can be associated with acidity
but does not cause it
These problems also are from the same irregular life style which I mentioned above
so they are commonly seen together
any medicine you will prescribe for this?
No I would just ask you to follow the above lifestyle modification
and just LIV 52
You do not need to engage with medicines and unnecessary medicines can spoil the liver further
okay thanks doc...
Did you follow.
Do you have any more queries
got it...thanks a lot
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Arthrogram cortisone and fever
- Mild fatty liver and bilirubin 24
- Unani medicine for arthritis
- How soon can one fly after a cholecystectomy
- What is mild fatty liver
- Mild ligamentum flavum redundancy and facet arthropathy
- Precautions to be taken for mild fatty liver
- Pathophysiology of hip arthroplasty
- Dark stools after cholecystectomy
- Fasting after cholecystectomy
- When to exercise after cholecystectomy
- Extreme exhaustion after cholecystectomy
- Mild fatty liver means
- Knee arthroscopy bumps where holes were made
- Mild fatty liver treatment