Scalp surgery, can take head bath? - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can u help u?
User : Hi,
I've done an excision of sebaceous cyst on scalp on last friday.
Today the doctor advised me to have a head bath. Is it fine to have a head wash and will it not make the wound spectic.
Doctor : no
Doctor : u can do that
User : what kind of shampoo i should use
User : normal ones
Doctor : any good mild ones
User : one more question .......he sprayed some thing on the surgery area and said it will create a layer on it......I forgot the name of that ......can you tell me what is that as I am not able to see any such layer
Doctor : well its a antiseptic layer
User : can you please tell me the name of it
Doctor : healex spray
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is fatigue a side effect of depo-medrol?
- Is restlessness a side effect of belviq?
- I haven t started my period am i normal
- Mohs surgery on scalp
- Head shaving accident scalp
- I always have to pee
- Is restlessness a side effect of epipen?
- Do girls always bleed when loosing their virginity
- Sinus surgery scalp sensitivity
- Scalp and head bumps
- Is dry mouth a side effect of vagistat-3?
- Irregular period age of 15 having sex
- Is dizziness a side effect of asacol hd?
- Itches around my labia or lips
- Head injury with numb scalp