Salmonella infection - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I just ate a hard boiled egg that has been left out for more AAAAAAA 12 hours
User : about 15 hours
User : on a plate with plastic wrap covering it
User : the shell was removed right after boiling though...
User : am i going to get some sickness like salmonella or food poisoning
do you have any symptoms like nausea?
User : no
User : i just ate it
User : about 10 min ago
do you have symptoms like vomiting? stomach pain?
User : no nothing
User : it was 10 minutes ago so i dont know
there is probability that you may get the infection
if you get any of the above mentioned symptoms that i have asked,
User : i dont have any but im scared
then there is probability that you have got this
User : when will symptoms ocur
it may start in 24-48 hours time
User : ok
so in that case you should get a physical examination done by a physician
nausea, vomiting, loose stools, stomach pain
are yu there?
are you there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Doctor : are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swollen legs and bowel problems
- Hot compresses for bartholin cysts
- Treatment and cure for salmonella infection
- Stage one bartholin cancer
- Symptoms of salmonella infection
- Salmonella infection causes
- Legs tingle when bowel movement occur
- Bowel movement looks like mud
- Jeera water bowel problems
- Long yellow noodle like bowels
- Bartholin cyst colour of pus
- Drugs/medication for salmonella infection
- Bartholin cyst drainage color
- Diagnosis of salmonella infection
- Natural cure for bartholin cyst