Safety precautions while flying during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi, I am 25 weeks prgnant and styaying in 'Denmark
I want to fly down to India to give birth to my baby
How long in pregnancy is safe(and comfortable to fly)
Doctor : U are safe to fly back home now.
what precautions should I take while flying.he travel time is around 5 hrs, break of 2 hrs and then 8 hrs
but i can not fly now as I am working here and have contract till dEc end
But after 32 weeks i would not recommend you to fly.
ok, and what precautions should i take while flying
May i know if this is your first pregnancy?
yes, his is my first pregnancy
Doctor : Do you have any other problem associated with pregnancy
like hypertension, anaemia,
User : no, i just have pain in my pubic area .Docs here identified Leucocyttes +++ in my urnie
no, I my iron level is 7.1.but i dont have hypertension
Are you on any medications for it.
no, no medications except multivitamin
Hb of 7.1 is anaemic.
And it would not be safe while flying.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Period cramps during early pregnancy
- What does a grainy placenta mean
- Pregnancy and grandpa tablets
- Precautions during pregnancy of twins
- Precautions during pregnancy for vitiligo
- Molluscum contagiosum how to cure
- Precautions taken during pregnancy
- Tired placenta grade 3
- Dry red corners of mouth
- Precaution for cough during pregnancy
- How to treat cracked ribs
- Anovate safety during pregnancy
- Pinched spinal cord in neck
- Gray stool in pregnant
- Is rubella gram positive