Safety in having sex during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u
Doctor : please proceed with your query
User : hi how are you
Doctor : fine please proceed with your medical query
User : i min please
User : can we have sex during prignancy
Doctor : its better to avoid sex in the first trimister
Doctor : thats first 3 months
Doctor : as there are few chances of abortion
Doctor : it also better to avoid sex during last 3 monts
Doctor : the chances of early labor pains and delivery is more
Doctor : the better time is btw 3-6 months of pregnancy
Doctor : hi are yu there
Doctor : hellooo?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sex and miscarriage during pregnancy
- Is muscle pain or cramps a side effect of oxycontin?
- Lack of folic acid
- Heparin subcutaneous injection administration
- Injecting hcg into thigh
- Trimeth/sulfa ds side effects
- Is sex harmful during pregnancy
- Is fruit-like breath odor a side effect of naproxen?
- Acetylcysteine tablets 600 mg
- Anovate safety during pregnancy
- Is hair loss a side effect of norditropin nordiflex?
- Bleeding during sex in pregnancy
- Is pounding in the ears a side effect of mirabegron?
- Is redness of the skin a side effect of minocycline?
- Is sex allowed during pregnancy