Safe to take injection after dog bite during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Are you there?
sorry, i took long in connecting
Yes, XXXXXXX proceed with your query.
i need to know whether a pregnant woman (3-month precisely) can take an injection as one dog has bitten her
the dog is not vaccinated
This can be confirmed by examining the bite wound.
If the wound is large, you would also need to take rabies immunoglobin.
Have you followed?
Many thanks to Sir!
You are welcome.
Do you have any more questions?
no SIr, that was it
thank u so very much.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blood nose sign of labour
- Is painful or difficult urination a side effect of bactrim ds?
- Is weakness or heaviness of the legs a side effect of benicar?
- Is proluton injection during pregnancy safe
- Is a cortisone injection safe during pregnancy
- Is ovutrig injection safe during pregnancy
- Sample blood pregnancy lab report
- Is dryness or peeling of the skin a side effect of benzamycin?
- Is menstrual irregularities a side effect of budesonide nasal?
- Is pinpoint red spots on skin a side effect of chlorthalidone?
- Pregnancy blood test result equivocal
- Is it safe to take menogon injection during pregnancy
- Dog bite during pregnancy
- Blood stain urine labor
- Leaking water and blood am i pregnant