Safe to take injection after dog bite during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Are you there?
sorry, i took long in connecting
Yes, XXXXXXX proceed with your query.
i need to know whether a pregnant woman (3-month precisely) can take an injection as one dog has bitten her
the dog is not vaccinated
This can be confirmed by examining the bite wound.
If the wound is large, you would also need to take rabies immunoglobin.
Have you followed?
Many thanks to Sir!
You are welcome.
Do you have any more questions?
no SIr, that was it
thank u so very much.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fertigyn ovulate how long after
- Spotting after fertigyn iu
- Miscarriage and itching vulva
- Had misscarriage now itching vagina
- Is proluton injection during pregnancy safe
- Is a cortisone injection safe during pregnancy
- Itching throat at night
- Is ovutrig injection safe during pregnancy
- Medicine for penile itch
- Is it safe to take menogon injection during pregnancy
- Slight itch at opening of penis
- Throat feels heavy after labor
- Dog bite during pregnancy
- Lungs feel heavy after c section
- Shrink feet after pregnancy