Safe period for intercourse and non fertile days between menstrual cycles - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : sir i am married ... i would like to which period is known safe period for inter course
Doctor : The safe period depends on your wife's periods. if your wife's periods are regular, then this can be attempted.
Doctor : If she has a strict 28 day cycle, then the 10th to 18thdays are the most fertile period and
Doctor : sex should be avoided then
User : in between this period which days are safe periods
Doctor : If she has a cycle with 2-3 days gap then
Doctor : The shortest cycle minus 18 days=1st day of fertile period. The longest cycle minus 10 days= last day of fertile period.
User : she has 7 days of cycle
Doctor : this formula can be applied
Doctor : I mean the duration of the cycle.
Doctor : The longest and shortest duration of cycle in the last 6 months
Doctor : Sex should be avoided during the fertile period
Doctor : or should be done with a condom
User : after the cycly period over .... when is safest days for inter course
Doctor : The egg is destroyed from 2 days after ovulation.
Doctor : If she can make out her ovulation time then sex can be had after 3 days after ovulation
Doctor : But this method has an element of risk of pregnancy as
Doctor : the cycle may not be regular sometime
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Had ipill after intercourse during menstrual cycle experienced bleeding chances
- Can menstrual period be stopped just after having intercourse
- Menstrual cramps after intercourse
- Taking chloroquine and microgynon 30
- Symptoms cant stay awake tired no matter how much i sleep
- Utovlan ovulation
- Reaction of unwanted 72
- Safe periods in menstrual cycle
- Symptoms stomach ache smelly stool
- Utovlan implanon
- Menstrual cycle fertile period
- Pain on left side since taking tri sprintec pills
- Swollen throat after quitting smoking
- Symptoms of low grade pneumonia
- Swollen tonsils and bump behind ear ear