Safe medicine to postpone the periods - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
How can I help you?
I am actually trying to get in touch with a gynecologist
I am a General practitioner. I will try my best to answer your query. If not within my limits, I will be able to refer you to a gynaecologist.
Specialists do not come over chat or phone. If you need to ask them specifically, you will have to post a query.
I need to postpone my periods by 15 days..
so needed a safe medicine for it..
my periods is expected usually around the 5th of every month
so i need to visit a gynec for this/
Generally, we wont prescribe medicines on chat as we are not able to examine you.
Yes. you will have to visit a gynecologist to get a prescription.
Ok. thanks for the advice.
Sorry that I cannot help much on this aspect.
Is there anything else I could help you on?
Nothing else for now...
Ok. Please login and let us know of your health concerns.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pain in both hips after miscarriage
- Low body temp after miscarriage
- Suggest medicine to postpone periods
- Low body temp after c section
- Vitamin b complex injections dosage
- Drugs to treat acid reflux
- Ayurvediac medicine for postpone periods
- Mixing psychotropic drugs and alcohol
- Medicines to delay or postpone periods
- Meprate medicine for postponing periods
- Dry body rash after miscarriage
- Irregular femilon after some break
- How to use oral contraceptives
- How to use winstrol oral
- Ayurvedic medicine to postpone period