Runny nose with fever. Infection? - Online Doctor Chats
You can proceed with your medical query
We can have a good discussion here
along with running nose
Do you have cough?
Do you have body pains / sorethroat?
Do you have shortness of breath?
Did you take any medicine for the problems for these days?
Did you consult a doctor?
do you suggest i shd approach one
Did you measure the temperature?
Any variation with the timing of the day?
How is your appetite?
good enough with no impact
Do you have burning and yellowish discoloration while you pass urine?
temp yes for few days
This most likely a viral fever
Sir, will connect later. thanks
along with food
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Maxillary sinus thickening and lyme disease
- Gayish tubes
- Is ticar used in the treatment of septicemia?
- Is it safe to use relcer gel during pregnancy
- Can bicillin l a cure lyme disease, carditis?
- Conjuctivitis and runny nose and fever
- Dengue fever runny nose
- Hiv fever runny nose
- Can i take doxy 100 for mycoplasma pneumonia?
- Is cubicin used in the treatment of ha mrsa ?
- Lymphoma lump in elbow crease
- Prolonged fever throat infection runny nose sneezing taken ebast guidance
- Coughviral fever and runny nose
- Can i take vermox for infection, whipworm ?
- Protein diet smelly loose stools