Runny nose, throat irritation, aches, low grade fever with exhaustion - Online Doctor Chats
User : For the past 6 weeks, I have been getting sick approximately every 10 days. Initial symptoms are runny nose, eventually irritating my throat - every time. Then, after a couple days of this, I abruptly have the following symptoms: aches, chills, low grade fever, exhaustion. This is the 4th time it has arisen. Each time to a different severity. The first time was the worst - symptoms lasted 3 days. Each subsequent time, I get a good night sleep and the symptoms seem to mostly go away. However, the runny nose has been a constant for most of the last 6 weeks. Any ideas as to what this might be?
Thanks a bunch.
Doctor : hi
User : hi
let me read what you have typed
User : thank you
please provide your age, gender. location, occupation.
Doctor : do you tend to be in dusty environment?
User : yes
Doctor : ok
has the problem of running nose been there since before or has its started in last 6 weeks time?
User : last 6 weeks
your symptoms are probably due to allergy.i recommend you to take a 'allergen patch testing' to be able to identify what you are allergic to.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sudden onset of vertigo and nausea
- Skin disease ear gauge
- Low grade fever and runny nose
- Rattle in throat when breathing runny nose low grade fever
- Can chinese herbs cure rbbb
- What is neuflo lysozyme chloride tablet taken for
- Virus swollen gums sore throat swollen lymph nodes
- Doxycycline hyclate chlamydia still discharge
- Nasal irrigation chlorhexidine
- Scratchy throat low grade fever runny nose fatique
- Ache low grade fever dizziness
- Prolonged sinus infection and hypertension
- Sore throat light headed fatigue
- Low grade fever and stomach ache
- What is lysozyme chloride what does it do