Runny nose, headache, fever, cough with chest pains. Coldact not effective. Remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
I have heavy cold for last 3 to 4 days
My right chest pains sometimes, but not for last 2 days.
are u taking any medications ?
Himalaya Cough syrup can be taken 5 ml 3 times a day
can i take it during office hours
in addition, take Vicks or Strepsils , cough lozenges as and when u ahve cough, to prevent throat irritation
yes, you can take them anytime
in addition, try to do some steam inhalation and saline gargling 3-4 times daily
wat abt that chest pain, i am getting
take adequate rest to help in quick recovery
does the pain come even at rest, or only on coughing ?
not only on coughing, i am getting generally.
do u happen to have, any greenish sputum ?
Are u there ?
and in such a case a course of antibiotics , for a few days might be necessary
wat antbiotics should i take
hence you should consult with your doctor, who will examine you and prescribe proper antibiotics .
antibiotics are scheduled drugs which cannot be suggested or prescribed online , as it is illegal
I hope you understood my suggestions
should i take any medicine for fever.
Disprin tab, will help to reduce the fever
ok ok, thank you
You are very welcome
ok Thank you so much for all your suggestions.
take care and have a good day
thank u, by and wish u d same.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cough with no fever or runny nose
- Headache fever runny nose green poo
- What are the chances of having child with pcod
- What is the treatment for deviated septon
- Cough runny nose headache fever allergy
- Fever neck hurt runny nose and headache
- Night sweats bloody stool
- Bloody tissue when pee normal
- What medication compounds would best manage hbp and anxiety
- Pre workout bloody poop
- What is the cure for sprain in my ankle
- Gagging cough runny nose and fever
- Bloody urine too tight running tights
- What are the findings from this fecalysis of an infant
- Bloody patches on legs