Running nose, sore throat, headache. Taken Sinarest. Allergic to sulpha drugs. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
I went through your query.
What other symptoms you have?
I m having running nose (continuously running) + feverish feeling since morning.
no other symptoms apart from above..
basically running nose + sore throat + headache
Do you have a history of allergies?
I think the best way to treat your symptoms is to take anti-allergics
Though it seems more like a viral
You may take a tablet of it before sleeping at night
what medicine do you suggest me to take now?
please suggest medicines and course(timing/how many times a day and how many days). Thanks
Allegra is good enough
It will help you for both
It will take a 5- 7 days for it to subside
should i take allegra/crocin one in the morning and one in the night or just before night
Allegra you may take in night time as it may cause drowsiness
If really required then you may take in the morning
Crocin can be taken four times a day
Though it should be taken if there is fever or headache
thanks doctor for help.
Thanks for coming on chat
will follow your prescription. have a good day doctor!
Have a good day
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Running nose coughing sore throat
- Irregular heartbeat running nose sore throat
- Are a gritty, burning sensation in the eye symptoms of blepharitis?
- Severe nasal congestion no medical centers nearby herbal home remedies
- Cure for sore throat and running nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache
- Are visual disturbances, such as double vision and blurred vision symptoms of hypoglycemia?
- Are difficulty staying asleep symptoms of sleep apnea, obstructive?
- Sore throat running nose after cataract surgery
- Perforated eardrum yellow drainage how long do ears drain
- Sick with tonsillitis lips are sore and bleeding worry
- Echo in ear when talking mouth twisting
- Are calm when left alone symptoms of reactive attachment disorder?
- Can hepatitis c cause yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes ?
- Stiff neck clenched jaw clumsy cannot focus joint pain