Running nose, sneezing, blockage. Taking Telma for high BP, Ecosprin for TIA. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here.
How can I help you?
Doctor, I would like to get your help with prescription of anti histamine tablet for my mom who is suffering from running nose, block
from last few daya
History - She is 48 years old
She is on medicine for high Bp
AND, she is on medication for TIA
transient ischemic attack
Is she having cough with phlegm?
Is she having fever?
she does not have fever
I would not advise her to take any antihistamines, until she is examined by her treating doctor.
Instead, she can do certain symptom relieving methods.
She can do the following to help her improve the condition.
She can do that 3-4 times in a day.
2. Drink only warm water.
cough with phlegm is not there
3. Avoid eating or drinking anything cold.
Is there something that we need to worry about?
4. Let her sleep in a room which is well ventilated.
She is feeling very tired
Weakness may or may not be related to the sneezing.
But, I don't think you need to worry for this.
But, please do monitor her BP regularly.
So, we will not take any antihistamine
And if she gets any numbness, or weakness on specific parts, then she need to be rushed to the hospital.
She may take antihistamines only after a consultation with her doctor.
Hope I have addressed your concerns.
Is there anything else I can assist you on?
Yes. thank you so much Doctor
No.. thanks again
You are Welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Good Night Doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Yellow and brownish red throw up
- Red raw brown spots scrotum
- Suggest treatment for high bp
- Treatment for frequent sneezing running nose cold and fever
- Blood smell after picking nose
- High bp treatment
- Treatment and cure for high bp
- Dark blood after a nosebleed
- Brown specks in saliva
- Brown spot on sack
- Poop blood after tonsillectomy
- What is the treatment for high bp
- Blood after every month right nostril
- Brown spots on right side
- Sore throat blood after giving head