Running nose and cough. Taken erythromycin. Why has it not helped? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
I am not doing very well
Have you taken any medication or anything?
had taken erthromycin course but hasnthelped
Its allergic as the weather is changing
So there are a few things you can do
Take steam inhalation twice a day
If this doesnt help, you can see a physician and ask about a drug called Allegra
Main drug is fexofenadine
ok, how about for cough?
This will help for cough as well
allegra or fexofenadine?
3-4 times a day
Yes, even cetrizine will help
So first try cetrizine
If its doesnt help
see a physician and ask for allegra
I think you should be good soon
:-) thank you
Did you take erythromycin on your own or was it prescribed?
i took it on my own
Dont take it on your own
It would make you resistant to antibiotics in the future
ok will keep in mind
Its becoming a big problem these days, antibiotic resistance
I think these things should help and you should be ok soon
Also, keep yourself warm
So if you have been in an AC room and are stepping out
Switch off the AC for some time and then step out
yes unfortunately in office, one cant help it
and if you're going into a colder place
like your office
Wear a jacket at most times
especially when you're entering or leaving
yes that would be good
That should help a lot
and tulsi tea
especially the organics india tulsi green tea
really helps in these condition
Thats it I think
Is there anything else I can help you with?
no thats it...thanks again
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Running nose coughing sore throat
- Coughing and running nose for months
- Thick mucus drains when sleeping
- Cough running nose taken antibiotic no recovery
- Is mucinex used in the treatment of cough?
- Will bicillin l a treat strep pharyngitis ?
- Ear infection eye drainage
- Best position to drain sinuses
- I am suffering from uri, can i take suprax?
- Drainage from ears smell like garbage
- Can i take imodium for traveler's diarrhea?
- Running nose and cough while pregnant
- Can i take aspercreme cream for tendonitis?
- Fever cough and running nose
- Ear drainage feeling in ears